IDOT Wants Public Input For Spending $11 Billion | News
The Illinois Department of Transportation is hosting a public meeting Tuesday, from 4 P.M. to 6 P.M., to discuss future road projects. IDOT is looking for the publics input on how to spend $11 Billion over the next six years.
The meeting will be held at the District 8 Headquarters in Collinsville, IL. at 1102 Eastport Plaza Drive.
Top Madison - Jersey County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash